GRINCHMAS PHOTO BOOTH
Just like the people of Who-ville your kindness can make all the difference. Visit the Red Wing Police Department’s (RWPD) Grinchmas photo booth to contribute to making Red Wing an even kinder community and help the Grinch grow his heart three times bigger.
How can you help the Grinch grow his heart?
- Bring your camera to the RWPD photo booth. (If you don’t own a camera we will take the photo for you and email it to you the following day.)
- Choose your backdrop and props and click, click, click goes the camera. This booth is for the young and the young at heart.
- Tell us about your good deeds.
- Before you leave, don’t forget to take a Grinch activity treat bag and an Emergency Management calendar.
- We also invite you to share your good deed(s) stories by sending an email with/without a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The child with the most inspiring story will receive a Grinch book and doll or a Cindy Lou doll from the RW Police Benevolent Association and the Fraternal Order of Police.
- Law enforcement officials will also be available to answer questions about community policing, the Explorer Program, emergency management and the G.R.E.A.T. curriculum.
- We encourage you to post your photos to your social media accounts using the hashtags #Kindness and #RWPD.
We hope to see you at the St. James Hotel!
Roger D. Pohlman, Chief of Police
Christ Episcopal Church